Youtube High Society Youtube High Society

"Very twisted and funny!"

I was expecting the guy who represents yourself to freak out near the end, but he took it rather well. I hope to see more from you! Great job!

One Big Morphing Orgasm One Big Morphing Orgasm

"1 question"

Did the members of the collab animate all of the morphs, or did you animate them?

TheBoogley responds:

In the end I think I ended up animating about 19 of them because some people dropped out, but most animated their own. in the credits you can see each person's contribution to the project.

Mdi - Random Shmandom Mdi - Random Shmandom

"Random as usual"

It's almost if Don Hertzfeldt animated a tribute to ASDFmovie.

Castlevania Whip Crack Castlevania Whip Crack

"Is it just me...

...or does the animation remind me of Vlaktemaat?

kalabor106 responds:

Think of it some of the stuff dose. Thats pretty cool.

Kaffeine Kaffeine

"Hmmm, I think I know what collab this was for...

...It was for the rejected WTF Boom collab. Anyway, great animation and the ending sorta gave it away.

Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

"Hey Snake...

...I am OutcastLabs. I'm the predator of snakes!" But seriously though, I kind of liked how you made fun of the Metal Gear Solid* collab. Did you know that this came out on the same day as Disc 1 of the MGS* collab? Strange, isn't it?

Folding Cranes Folding Cranes

"I'm very impressed with your animations!"

Your stuff is so mind-blowing and you are one of my favorite animators on this site. I hope to see what masterpiece you have next.

TheBoogley responds:

and I hope to not let you down... :3

SMB3: Mario's Time Off SMB3: Mario's Time Off

"one of the funniest Mario parodies I saw"

You may know this, but some of the skits are from Kodower's Mario Collab. The voice acting is so hilarious. I hope to see what you come up with next.

Mar & Lu do the Christmas Mar & Lu do the Christmas

"Funny as Usual"

I can't believe that all this was done in 1 entire night. You must've had a lot of caffeine that night. Merry Christmas! I saw both the Brawl Taunts and the Nin10doh flashes and they're all hilarious. I'm looking forward to when the 3rd Nin10doh is released.

Howto make great comments Howto make great comments

"Congratuations!!"

This must be your lucky day, LazyMuffin. I can't believe how far you've gotten since you've signed up here. I hope to see more of your talented work in the future.